If you plan on coming in for training, please take some time and read through the FAQ below.
We are conveniently located just a 1/2 mile away from the Westmoreland Mall right off donahoe rd in the Greensburg Industrial park.
1. Do you allow visiting CrossFitters to drop in on classes?
Yes! If you are “newer” to CrossFit (less than 6 months experience), have orthopedic issues, or require special scaling needs – then please send us an e-mail giving us a heads-up that you’re planning on making it in.
If you are an experienced CrossFitter (more than 6 months consistently), then just read what we have laid out below and show up for a class!
2. How much do you charge for the drop in? What does it cover me for?
Our current policy is either a $15 class fee or buy a T-Shirt AND class for $20 (if our shirts are out of stock, please be prepared to pay a drop-in).
We don’t charge other Affiliate Owners (must be able to find you on the Affiliate Page) or CrossFit HQ Staff for using our facility while visiting.
3. If I am in town for an extended stay (longer than a week), what is the cost?
If you are in town for more than a week shoot us an e-mail or talk with us in the gym personally to work something out.
4. Do I need to reserve/register for a class ahead of time?
No need – we anticipate having visiting athletes every day! Just check out the schedule for a convenient class time.
5. I am following a specific program – can I just do my own thing during your class hours?
I highly doubt it!